Beyond sharing a lovely summer day with fun, games, food and drink for all, the Summer Fair also raises much-needed money to support the Community.
The activities organised by the Friends of St. George’s raise money for the benefit of the pupils of St. George’s of Hanover Square Primary School. Likewise, activities organised by Farm Street Church, Grosvenor Chapel and the Mayfair Library raise funds for their own initiatives.
As the planning for this year’s Summer Fair kicks off, we invite members of the local business community to also get involved.
BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE SUMMER FAIR
- The operational costs of the Summer Fair include the rental of features such as the TeaCup Ride, the Bouncy Castle, and the Bungee Trampoline.
- As a financial Sponsor, your logo and company details will be placed prominently on this website, and will be included in all event marketing materials such as Event Posters and an advertisement in the Mayfair Times.
DONATE AN ITEM FOR THE SILENT AUCTION
- The Silent Auction items are ‘grown-up’ treats such as dinner at a renowned restaurant, jewellery, or luxury fashion items.
- Details of the donation along with your name and logo will be on listed on this website and in all marketing materials.
DONATE A PRIZE FOR THE TOMBOLA OR THE RAFFLE
- The Raffle prizes are ‘grown-up’ items such as dinner at a local restaurant, a luxury beauty treatment, or lovely spa products.
- The Tombola prizes are smaller items such as book sets, experiences, toys and games.
- Details of the prizes along with your name and logo will be on listed on this website and in all marketing materials.
- Posters placed at the Raffle tent and the Tombola tent will list prize details and the name of the donor.
If you are interested in becoming involved in any way with the Mount Street Gardens Summer Fair, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org